Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pink it Up!

Yeahh, my blog turned PINK again. Trying to be all girly and giggly at 20. It wasn't my choice of colour either though, but it matches WELL with my header =) Just ignore the obvious colour if you're not a pink fan and just pretend I'm trying to tap and reach out to the child within me as my age catches up.

************************************************************

Sister got sick at school today. Went with dad to pick her up. Just as we got her to stand up from the sofa at the school's office, she puked. I remember how it was getting the dizzy spell and the sort but I have never vomitted. Even then, I hate getting sick. Hate swallowing medications. When I was younger, my mom would dissolve the pill and add honey just for me :D but even then, it took me long enough to swallow it. Anyway, after medications, sister looks fit and fine, she even insisted to use my laptop to play Pet Society but has gone for a nap now to ease her headache.

hugs and kisses Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers