Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I've chosen to go with the flow for many years, never bothered to make any resolutions, thinking that at the end of the day, I might just break them all. However, I've come to realise that I've been doing nothing, not accomplising anything significant in my life. Thus, this year, I vow to make my life worthwhile and to live my wildest dreams out! I've compiled a very practical and effective list of resolution in the hopes that I can make it through the end of the year XD

My very own 2010 resolutions:
  1. Lose 2 kilogrammes
  2. Grow taller
  3. Play less computer games
  4. Exercise at least 1.5 hours weekly
  5. Drive safely, mindfully and carefully
  6. Conquer reverse parking
  7. Make new friends
  8. Go clubbing
  9. Practise piano at least 2 hours a week
  10. Study diligently, hard and smart
  11. Spend less money
  12. Volunteer at BUBS more often
  13. Eat less oily and fried food
  14. Wake up early and make the most out of everyday
  15. Complete chores, homeworks and assignments with a smile
  16. Give ALL the people I love a HUG and tell them how much they mean to me
  17. Buy only items that I'll truly cherish instead of buying items that will please others
  18. Get a new phone
  19. Be more discipline
  20. Learn the Hokkien dialect

hugs and kisses Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers