That means, my beloved brother and sister started their new school term today! Books were wrapped, stationaries bought and bags were packed all for this special day. Somehow, their anticipation and excitement level were lower than mine. I could totally understand. During my early schooling days, another new school term did not mean anything other than more studying, exams and more exams which I dreaded the most. BUT, while completing my secondary education I started to realise how much FUN going to school is. There was a weird drive in me that made me feel excited going to school. Even wrapping text books were as enjoyable as wrapping presents! =) And furthermore, after going through Form 4 & Form 5, which although was hectic albeit pressuring, it was totally worth it. I personally love that stage of my life. I love my friends. I love learning at my own process and have my own "me" time, but most of all, I love having friends around me. Life around friends certainly isn't lonely. We would plan outings, laugh at inside jokes, gossip (Yeah, I know I shouldn't! XD) and of course, help each other out in subjects. We were a class, a team. Together,we unite against teachers! XD
Can't wait to start studying again!
5 Bestari, class of '07hugs and kisses
Y




No comments:
Post a Comment