Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chocoholic

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who love chocolate, and communists. ~Leslie Moak Murray

I ♥ Chocolates!
They make me feel real good, especially during that time of the month. When I'm craving for lots of love and to satisfy my taste buds, one little square bar of chocolate never fails to make me happy! OMG my weight OMG my weight OMG my weight

A little chocolate is like a love affair - an occasional sweet release that lightens the spirit. A lot of chocolate is like marriage - it seems so good at first but before you know it you've got chunky hips and a waddle-walk. ~Linda Solegato

To satisfy and placate the growing number of chocoholics in the world, chocoholic scientists, researchers, technicians, and many other professionals invented state of the art gadgets which are useful in our daily lives.

Chocolate Pen Drive

Chocolate Calculator

Chocolate Notebook

And then, chocoholics demanded more items to keep up with the fast paced technology. They wanted more and more chocolate items to fill up their room, their car, their bags, their pocket. And so, the chocolate shuffle was born.

The chocoholics were not satisfied! They wanted more items to satisfy their lust and craving for chocolates. Their chocolate-deprived soul was crying out for more chocolates in the world. Justice for chocolates! The LG Chocolate phone did soothe and placate a number of chocoholics, but a vast majority of chocoholics were women and they wanted something cutesy and chocolatey. This is where the Sharp Chocolate Phone came into place.



*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Just as I thought the chocolate-craze couldn't get any crazier, chocolate geniuses created this:
iChocolates
I could skip buying the pen drive, the calculator, the shuffle, and even the phone. But this pretty chocolate makes me want to pounce on it, predator style. I just can't keep my eyes of it. I know it's just a box of chocolates, invented by chocolate lovers (and marketing genius), created to tempt young, innocent chocolate lover like myself *ahem* to buy them.


I don't think it's sold in Malaysia :'(


Pretty pretty pretty

Please, can I have this? =/


hugs and kisses, Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers