QUOTE OF THE DAY:
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
I've been experiencing a variety of emotions this past week, and so it felt right not to blog. I'll be all happy one day, sad, angry, and then back to being excited and joyful.
1. I had a movie date with my best friends. Though My Sister's Keeper wasn't as I expected, (Julia Romano, the guardian ad litem did not make an appearance, Campbell Alexander was older than I thought he was, and the ending of the story was unlike that of the book version, not to mention the many muted dialogue in the movie) that wasn't the point. The point is that we spend time together, Twisties and all :)

2. Met up with Matthew, my Primary School classmate. He grew his hair so long I almost couldn't recognize him. I finally know how to get all the way up to the 5th floor, to Camp 5 :) Thanks! :) 

3. Found out that he had to work.
5. Helped out at a booth selling hand beads made by the Dhamma School Students on Wesak Day. They look something like this, but strung together to become a bracelet.
6. He wanted me to walk under the rain. It's not what you think. It wasn't as romantic as kissing under the umbrella, dancing in the rain sort of thing.
Nor was it as picturesque as this:
Yes, with that solemn expression and without an umbrella. That suggestion itself angered me till no end. I yelled, scolded, screamed, slammed the phone, and yelled more. I don't know what went wrong, I just didn't like what he said. PMS maybe? Urghh
7. After all the hoo-ha, finally managed to spend time with him.
hugs and kisses, Y











No comments:
Post a Comment