He turned 20 last Saturday! I asked how his usual birthday celebration was like, and he said he usually did not celebrate. In fact, he still needed to work that day, and apparently his parent even forgot it was his birthday.. By the time I went over, it was 3 p.m. The sky was dark, it was still drizzling. We ate rice dumplings and hung out in the kitchen.

Went upstairs and checked into Facebook :) He replies all his birthday greetings while I pester him to hurry up as I wanted to play My Empire. He loaded his Empire and slooooowly collected his tax, visited neighbours, build more buildings, added more decorations. Then, he loaded his Restaurant City, opened his restaurant, did the food quiz. Then, it was back to posting thank yous' on his wall. The more I pestered, the longer time he took :P We always challenge each other in games, and I guess this is his way of trying to slow me down.
And ordered the Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two! I dined here before, and usually my family of 5 person orders this, together with some other appetizers. I told him that, and the hungry (or arrogant) him said no problem, "sap sap sui". Very well, if you insist :P

Seeing as its strictly for sharing, we ordered that. It has fried calamari, fish fillet, oysters, prawns, chips, garlic rice, two slices of lemon, and not forgetting two slices of tomatoes.

The moment it arrived, we instantly regretted. The portion was huge, and I felt stuffed even before I taste 'em. Slowly but surely, we ate, and ate, and ate. He took a walk outside, came back in, and ate again. The couple at a table beside ours ordered the same, and it was fun just watching them eating their food. It was kind of a dare, if they could finish it, so could we. But in the end, we left some fries, and rice in the pan. We just couldn't take it anymore.

Our drinks.
We were stuffed to the maximum, and decided to walk around for a bit before going back home. But by then, many shops were closing. But the bars and pubs stayed open for the nocturnals and football maniacs :P With a curfew and nothing left to do, we headed back home. I enjoyed myself, and I hope he did too. Happy 20th Burfday! ♥
hugs and kisses, Y






No comments:
Post a Comment