Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pent up Frustration..

I despise using the word "hate". If I ever used it against you, it simply means that you've crossed the line.

I had an argument with J. It simply frustrates me to no end that he gets upset over the littlest things possible and does not care about education. Heck, things like no internet connection shouldnt come in between an assignment deadline and life. True, without internet connection, we couldnt research on our topic and complete our assignment on time. BUT, we dont have to get upset, angry, and take it out on the next person who happens to be chatting with you online. The thing is, he waits till the eleventh hour to complete an assignment, and when the pages online doesnt load, he gets angry and storms offline, determined to watch tv and go sleep. And as the innocent bystander in this issue, I feel extremely disappointed, frustrated, upset, and sad nonetheless. Because I am trying to help. Trying to motivate him to get going. Trying all sorts of methods but all I came of sounding was just nagging. Just like a mother. For the record straight, I am just trying to help. So dont expect something from me just because you know Ill give it to you. Heck, Ill give it to you, but its because I promised. I cant give you the whole world and live in poverty. I need to be loved, and I dont want to be taken for granted. Its as simple and complicated as that.


hugs and kisses, Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers