Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fool's Day

According to Wikipedia ,
"April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day is a day celebrated in various countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible."
***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Unsuspecting anything, and since the day was like any other ordinary day to me, I thought that everyone I knew was thinking the same as well. Little did I know that two of my friends tried it on me.

The first:
It was late in the evening, and a friend, *Anna, called to say that another friend of ours, *Abby, was crying so badly when she called earlier. Somehow, she couldn't call back and requests for me to call her instead to try find out what was happening.

I called.

*Abby claimed she had never received or called *Anna in the first place and that she's okay. Still unsuspecting anything amiss, I sent a text message to *Anna, asking her to remain calm as *Abby is just fine.

(Yep, you may laugh now :P)

The second:
Okay, I promised I wouldn't post this on my blog, so I'll just say that there was this guy friend of mine who suddenly confessed that he loved me and all. Thank God I was being very cautious this time and managed to fend myself. Still, thanks for trying! haha

***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Caring is my weak spot. I shouldn't have cared, but I'm glad I called. It's been awhile since I've talked to them :P

*Names have been changed to protect the identity of my friends :D

Picture taken from Google Search

Brutally embarrassed myself to the whole wide world with this post.
Don't worry, it's just for laughs.
Share your April Fool's Day experience!

hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers