Friday, March 26, 2010

My Day

Had an exciting day today. Wanted to watch "Just Another Pandora's Box" today at GSC 1Utama, but ended up at Tropicana City Mall because GSC 1Utama was closed due to a small fire that happened last night.
Read the full story HERE

Many things that happened today were somewhat spontaneous and unexpected. Like we wanted to watch a movie at 1.20pm and ended up watching it at 3.30pm instead. I had to cancel my other plans since I had promised this earlier. And I've been wanting to buy a good book since forever. I've always liked reading romance novels and the ones by Nora Roberts are awesome! But I couldn't find them around Popular anymore..

I enjoyed myself today, despite it not going well as planned. These days, in terms of my relationship with others; family members, and loved ones, I learnt to lower down my expectations on them. I was constantly angry and sad when they couldn't fulfill something and I was struggling the whole time to keep my cool. But I've learnt to let go, and I'm feeling way happier than I used to :)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAI LI!!!
You're officially 19! :D

hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers