Last Saturday, right before piano class, I saw my sister playing around with erasers and pencils, pretending that the erasers were people, and using pencils to build walls as a house for the eraser "people". I suggested to her to use chairs from the lego box, and before we knew it, we changed every pencil into lego pieces.

My old and dirty box of lego.

Here's the main features of the bungalow we built. Half the table housed the residents; grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and 4 children. Another quarter of the table housed the supposedly tree house (hereby known as playhouse, since its not above the tree and all XD)
What's different from playing lego when I was younger and now that I'm older is that I can now build a washroom. Haha. To create a toilet bowl, I used an extra white dining chair and set it on top of a single, rectangular lego piece. And some other random lego pieces as a bathtub and shower head. LOL
I love the living room as well! It's the easiest to create as the couches were readily available. The original TV set was missing so we had to use the stapler's bullet box as a replacement. My sis said it was like the TV was showing the stapler advertisement the whole time.
Mom asked; "Why are you two still playing a game for 4 year olds?"
So yeah, I'm 20 and I'm young at heart :D
hugs and kisses
Y





1 comment:
I shall drop by your house someday and join you. :P
Post a Comment