Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Emo Blog Entry

*Don't read if you don't want to.*

Be glad that you have work to do. Be glad that you have assignments to complete, homeworks to complete, lectures to attend to and examinations to sit for. Because if you don't, there's pretty much nothing to do. Sure, it's fun and totally relaxing to stay at home, playing games all day. But once you're home for the past 2 months, boredom kicks in. Holidays are best enjoyed if you know you've worked hard when you should and deserved the break.

You've gotta admit, while studying, everything's positive in life. Everything's as bright as the sun, everything's good, you have a reason and a purpose for living. Yes, you will have many things to worry about; whether you're gonna excel in the exam, whether your project paper is that of a First Class Honours Student's paper, and so on. But, I did realise that at that time, I have been thinking like "I must excel in the class test", or " I will produce the best lab report there ever was". In comparison with my current state of life, all I have been thinking about is how much worse things could be. Without more pressing issues to think about, I have so much more extra time on my hands to think of all sorts of depressing things.
I really don't know. Once I start scrutinizing, it seems as if every part of my life is depressing. Just like once I start scrutinizing the pile of books lying around on my table, I'll start taking everything out, and arrange them in order again. I couldn't get over the guilt that I have failed, and I try to make it up to my parents. Maybe once I start classes back, I wouldn't feel it anymore. Maybe I should start learning to cook better dishes to spend my time more wisely. Maybe I should tutor my siblings back? Am I suffering from pre mid-life crisis? Or am I merely depressed getting stuck at home?

(Before you start getting worried that I've really gone berserk, I'm really OK. Just getting a piece of my mind out in the open.)

MustpracticepianoMustpracticepianoMustpracticepiano!

THERE'S GOTTA BE MORE TO LIFE!

hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers