Wednesday, February 10, 2010

XXX

Yesterday, a good friend of mine, X, called to ask if I have an extra contact lens case. I said yes, and she said she was coming over immediately to collect it. That was around 6 something in the evening. Sensing her urgency to collect it and since her house wasn't that far from mine, I quickly ran downstairs and sat on the sofa with my brother to watch Drillbit Taylor. I glanced at the door several times and checked my phone several times for any calls or messages from her. By 8pm, I was still there, on the sofa, waiting from her arrival. She did not arrive, nor did I hear anything from her since last evening. 2 whole hours. If it wasn't for Drillbit Taylor, I would have been staring outside the door every 5 minutes waiting for her. AND she didn't bothered to call or text me stating ANYTHING! Maybe there was some miscommunication, maybe there was another emergency, maybe there was some misunderstanding between us, maybe anything. But I couldn't help feeling conned and cheated. I have this weird understanding that whenever she calls, it's 'cause she wanted something from me, not to talk, not to listen.

Am I being ridiculous and overly sensitive?

hugs and kisses
Y

1 comment:

May Zin, Teng said...

I know that feeling..
Plus, I know who is X..

.Chill.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers