Monday, February 8, 2010

Air-Conditioner parts

Washing air-conditioners is one of my nightmares. There was so much dust and the air-conditioner wasn't cold anymore so Dad decided to clean it.

This is the filter during and after. I've forgotten to take the before picture which was literally black and dusty.

The fan. My worst nightmare. Took almost half an hour to clean this. Choked with dust, each blade was slimey and dirty. So, I had to use a paint brush and cleaned each blade.
Washed 2 air-conditioners in 3 hours was the hard part. Enjoying the fruits of my labour is the easy part :) At night, my room feels colder than it is at Genting :)

Went for a mani-pedi today. Enjoyed the process but the last part involving taking money out of the wallet was excruciatingly painful. Spent a lot of money trying to get myself all dolled up for Chinese New Year. (What happened to my resolution?!) Maybe I'll try doing it myself next year? Or maybe I'll just keep it clean and short, since CL likes it that way too XD
Abba - Money money money
I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world It's a rich man's world


OKAYY, not spending anymore money this coming 2 weeks!
hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers