Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I didn't know that..

MY HOUSE LOOKS AWESOME!



At last! The outer part of my house is painted. The gate and fence looks glossy and clean now! :)



This is how my gate looks like before and after. The colour on one side of the gate is faded before and now it's magnificently beautiful! I have to admit though that I only did one side of the gate XD

Going to paint more grills and everything tomorrow! Because I dread painting, I try to think of it as a workout and as a very effective sleep enhancer. I practically stood there painting almost 3 to 4 hours a day. I start painting in the morning till lunch time. Then, when it's too hot to go out to paint, dad would find things for me to do. Cleaning the pond, buying fishes, scraping paint off the pond's wooden surface, and many more. At the end of the day, all I wanted to do was to sleep. I am so tired that sometimes I don't even feel the excitement to play Pet Society anymore. Yep, that Pet Society.

hugs and kisses Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers