Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life is a Maze, Love is a Riddle

Had a debate over sms just now. Apparently he got angry because I was being sensitive and was insulted by his words. Ahem. I told him that if he wasn't being careful with what he says, he would have problems in the future, because nobody would like a person who is not sensitive with what he says, and who constantly thinks it was all a joke. Apparently I was suppose to pujuk him back when I was the one who got insulted in the first place. Tears started to well up in my eyes, I was hurt. And then I stopped. I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore. If he doesn't know how to treat me well, how to acknowledge and respect me as a person, then what was I doing trying to rationalize with him? "Choose a guy who loves you more than you love him." Yeaaa....


Forget all the random emo-ness. I drove myself to 1 Utama today! Hooray! It was my first attempt at driving alone and I manage to arrive safely back home with my car in one whole piece. Happy happy joy joy. Went early in the morning and came back quickly after buying washing detergent and milk to avoid the heavy traffic. Feeling extremely proud of myself now for being independent and grown-up :) *pats self on the back* Also, lost another half kilogramme, which makes me 1 kilogramme lighter now!

Me: Mom, I lost another half kilo!
Mom: Good la, I wish I can too.
Me: Can can, go put braces la sure can lose weight one!
Mom: What for larh. Need to pay money and suffer. (from mouth pain)



Slimming treatments or braces cheaper? Hmmm....
Received the MUET letter yesterday, Exam's at SMK Assunta!
hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers