Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Routine

I'm at home most of the days in the week and basically my life now revolves around my routine. Wake up-eat-facebook-eat-tutor-eat-tv-sleep. I'm hired by my mom to be my sister's tutor, which means I sit with her a few hours a day pointing, teaching, scolding and calling her every five minutes to do her homework. She gets distracted easily by the TV....especially Fairy Odd Parent! LOL =)

Playfish has a new game now, Restaurant City and I am still trying to figure out how to play it haha XD Been making new friends at the forum who has been really kind and helpful, not to mention fun! =)

Attend IELTS the week of Cai Li's birthday! Hope she forgives me for wishing her "Happy Birthday" late! X_x I have no idea why I took IELTS in the first place, but hopefully this can be a sort of mock in preparation for MUET?

Love Potion! <3



Note to self: Must finish IELTS exercises! and practice DRIVING!!! @_@



hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers