(2) I watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua and love it!
(3) I sometimes wonder if we really are compatible..
(4) I ate at Sushi Zanmai this afternoon ^-^
(7) I have not met Cai Li, Ee Lynn, Siew Yin, Alisa, Joy Jee, and Woon Shen ever since AUSMAT graduation night! Alisa and Ee Lynn even longer as they went back earlier
(8) My piggy still sits on my bed (^(oo)^)
(9) I imagine myself as this
~November 5th 2007~
(11) Its 11:37PM now and I should be sleeping....
(12) I love Pet Society! <3>
(13) I'm listening to Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
(14) Would you believe if I say someone once offered to buy me this but I turn it down?
(16) I wish you knew I am fragile. Maybe I should put on a sticker on my forehead that says "Please handle with care"
Not sure who actually reads my blog though...
I'll tag matthew so he can release stress by doing this lolx and everyone else who reads this! =D
hugs and kisses
Y
* Pictures shown here on this post are for illustration purposes only. Sorry, couldn't credit all sources as I got it all mixed up*




No comments:
Post a Comment