I ♥ using Google search engine because the Google logo there changes everyday! Today, it's this cool flora fauna theme where the animals can all move! Cuteeee ♥
See if you can spot the panda, lion, penguin koala, and the letters G.O.O.G.L.E :D

MC said today is World Earth Day, so that explains the theme :)
Today is the official last day of lectures for Sem 2. Had Biochem Practical Quiz in which I couldn't answer almost half of the 10 questions asked, including a question on naming the fixing solution for the electrophoresis used :( The rest of the day was spent in the Elab, practising and memorizing steps on how to perform MySQL programming, C-programming and Perl for IT Class Test! I managed to do most of the questions, except for the last question on Perl, which was to correct the error given in the question and create a program to convert DNA sequence to Protein :(
But as an overall, today was a good day :)
I feel better today emotionally :) The company was great, weather was ok, and I feel extremely relieved after the strenuous IT Class Test :)





No comments:
Post a Comment