Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's been awhile..

So much has happened since my last blog post. The whole semester sort of flew by, with reports, class tests and the mere fun of meeting new faces. It'll be too much to update if I go way back from January, so here's the latest news:

Yin San's Birthday Celebration :)
A big group of us went to Mid Valley after Food Prep Class Test to celebrate Yin San's birthday. Headed over to T.G.I Friday for lunch. The birthday girl was also treated to the traditional song-singing, cake eating, fun and laughter by the T.G.I crews. Also watched Don't Go Breaking My Heart. Funny and entertaining, though it would be better if it happened in real life ;)
On a more serious note, its week 13 already. This coming week is gonna be a real long one because I have to:
Submit Biochem Practical Report
Submit Food Prep Lab Report
Account Assignment
Prepare for Account Seminar
Research for PBL materials
IT Assignment
Biochem Powerpoint Slides
Research on Middle Eastern history and food cultures for Food Culture Day
Study for Food Culture Class Test!

Blehh how I wish I could just strike them all off the list now :P

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers