Saturday, December 18, 2010

(Not) Just A Dream


I passed! I passed! I passed!
This may be stale news, but for someone who has been waiting for this for approximately a year, this is definitely the highlight of my life. It was the 3rd of December 2010. Elaine and I were contemplating whether to open the slip there and then in the corridor leading towards the lift on the second floor. When we finally did, we were so happy we jumped around, laughing happily all the way into the lift :) I will never get bored of this phrase:
"Congratulations, you have passed." :)

I can finally move on with life :) Though I was and am still sad that it took so much away from me to finally achieve this, I am glad it happened as I now know what it takes to be a student in IMU. I can't wait to start the next semester in January :)

As can be seen from my previous blog post, I have been watching Playful Kiss :) So far, I've only watch three series which are You're Beautiful ♥, Personal Taste ♥, and Playful Kiss ♥. My sister is asking to add Boys Over Flowers to our list :) Should I?
There's also this rumour that Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yong Hwa will be starring together in a new drama called Cinderella. I hope it's true!


hugs and kisses

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers