Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jittery Me

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fall apart, that's true strength."

Been feeling down these past few days. I'm afraid of calling her up, with a repeat episode of when I was curious about my HP result. I want to know, but I'm afraid of the outcome. Maybe it's because it matters so much to me that I feel this way? Knowing me, I'm afraid of what I'm capable of doing - destroying my future. I dream too much, I think too much, but I'm a coward. I used to think of what it's like being another person, possessing their courage, knowledge and all the skills I need to be successful in life. But I lack the action. I need to push myself outside my comfort zone.

Enough with my emotional stories. Tomorrow, I'll be having the GC Poster Presentation. Speaking of the poster, we had to print it twice(!) because it turned out to be blurry and we couldn't read the words properly. But luckily, the printing shop only charged us for the print job of one poster, which after dividing among us, is a cute RM7 per person :)

I hope all goes well tomorrow! :)



hugs and kisses

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers