Sunday, October 3, 2010

Its October already!

The reason I haven't been blogging properly in a while is because of the infamous HP and OC quiz. And what bothers me the most is that, ever since the announcement of the release of HP quiz result, I have not been able to contact my mentor. I must have called her thrice a day, at different hours, and all I've gotten is the monotonous "I'm sorry, there's no reply. To leave a voice message..." phrase.

I'm nervous.
I'm anxious.
I'm jittery all over.

Come Monday, it'll be week 11. That means:
1 more week to finish up the Poster
2 more weeks till OC Quiz 2
3 more weeks till Practical 8 and study break
and about 6 more weeks till EOS!

Please Please Please let everything fall into place.

Some happy cheerful ice-cream to distract myself.


hugs and kisses

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers