The few hours after that were enjoyable, but towards the end, something happened. I was jealous that he spoke politely and nicely to a female friend of his, without rushing. I held on to it deep inside my heart and waited till I was back home while he went for his class. As usual, he refuse to talk about it, brushing it off aside, because it was nothing to him. As usual, it was always SOMETHING to me.
You're always saying that I'm scared to do this, scared to do that. That I'm scared to go out for dinner with you, because I went out the night before. That I'm always scared of my parents. That may be the case, or that could also mean that I respect them in my own way.
But what about you?
Though your parents may disagree with you being in a relationship, why don't YOU cross that barrier? Why don't you go AGAINST them? Now, that's one thing I'd like to see you do. What, are you scared? Are you afraid of them now? Why don't you give me a STATUS for once and for all? Why am I telling everyone that I have you, when you're not there for me? Why am I telling everyone that I'm not single, when I have no proof of it? Why am I doing that, and cancelling out my chances of meeting potential soul mates, when you're still opening your window and pushing your chances? What is the whole point of this thing?






No comments:
Post a Comment