Friday, July 9, 2010

Hysterical Me

I am currently very passionate about this Korean Drama, You're Beautiful, 미남이시네요.

I don't do this often, but after watching this drama, I can't help but Google Jung Yong Hwa's photos. In the drama, he plays Kang Shin Woo who is this incredibly handsome ♥♥♥ guy in a band who fell in love with a girl (who is playing the part of her twin brother). However, said girl got really close with another the leader of this band and thus he gets disappointed every time. I'm only at episode 7 but I'm loving it already, and can't wait to find out how this drama ends :)

Ever since EeLynn recommended this to me, I have been staying up late trying to watch as many episodes I can before class starts. It's so addictive that the sun rise and sets with me still sitting in front of my laptop. Korean Dramas has never been this appealing :)

MayZin, was this the show you were talking about? Where the girl acts as a guy? Yes, you are right. You are absolutely right about loving such shows and loving pretty boys. I ♥ U



This is my new love

Click Play NOW!


Watch out for my new MSN display picture! XD

hugs and kisses, Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers