My mom got home from Japan on Friday night and guess what she bought for me!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Quick!
Guess!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TAA DAA!!

This is from Coach's Leah Collection.
Leah Embossed Patent Wristlet in White! :) :) :)
*Jumps for joy*
It's a nice size for a camera, mobile phone and my purse, and it smells leathery! I swear, none of my bags smell like that, leathery and all.
At first, she took out her brand new Coach Bag in Brown, which undeniably is the most fabulous bag I've ever seen her bought! KLIA's Coach (Yeah, it's not from Japan...but still!!) was having a sale and thus, the bag was bought! So while I was stroking caressing fiddling with her brand new bag, she said,
Mom: You want ah?
Me: Of course I want lah, so nice!
Mom: Nahh *thrusts a package with the Golden Coach label on it*
Me: *blurr*
Mom: Nice or not?
Me: huh?
*carefully removes bag out of the package*
OH MY. It's mine.
I've gotten tidbits, sushi, japanese crackers, japanese mochi, chocolates, sweets, sweater, shirts, scarf, stationaries, undergarments, postcards and various other items as souvenirs from her trips overseas but nothing beats this!
♥♥♥ MY MOM IS SUPER AWESOME ♥♥♥
hugs and kisses, ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment