Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sister's birthday!

Its May 1st! It's a special day, not because its Labour Day, but because it's my sister's birthday! I wish it was my birthday instead! Haha :) Many shops were having a Labour Day Sale and it'll be so awesome to always be able to celebrate birthday since it's on a public holiday and all :)

Made her a birthday card :) No picture taken of it but it was somehow a little inspired from the previous card I made. Ate lunch at Puzzini and then went to Cake Sense to buy a birthday cake! It's called German Black Forest :) It tastes super yummy, just like all the other cakes at Cake Sense! No idea why it's called German Black Forest though..

At night, we dined at Bubba Gump, Curve. I like the food there, shrimps and all, but the prices of the foods is a little over the top. I thought of celebrating with him there the other day. But the lack of financial resources and bad timing lead to a small celebration at Baskin Robbins instead :)

Anyway, what I was trying to say was that I lurve the ambience at the Curve, especially on a Saturday night. The street will be filled with people, bright lights filled the dim night and lovely, soothing music fills the air.

I love standing near this food shop, where there's this band rendering old English songs. It's soothing and romantic ♥
Had an extremely fun day today!
Gotta go back to preparing props for BUBS students.

hugs and kisses, Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers