Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rain rain go away

No, it did not rain today.

And because of that, my air-conditioner decided to shower me with water. It's leaking. Again. When water started raining down onto my already spoiled parquet flooring in my room, I dashed downstairs to find a pail and some old towels. By then, everyone was suspicious of all the commotion and had all came into my room and surround the pail underneath my air-conditioner.

Though with a towel above the pail, I could still hear dripping sounds at night.
It started last night, with a repeated sequel tonight. Tonight, it rained even more heavily and I there were more towels and old rags at the crime scene.

On a lighter note, I had siu loong bao for dinner just now. This was my first trip to Dragon-i, 1Utama with my family. It's been awhile since we ate siu loong bao, the last time was when a Dragon-i outlet was still at Centrepoint.
Piggy Bao is cute :)

Being a Saturday, the service was a problem there today. The queue was long but that didn't bother me much. I figured if the food's good, it's worth waiting. I won't go too much into details here but the two things that bothers me most is that one of our dishes were served very late and the one looked miserable. The prawn dish, which to be exact, has only 7 prawns and cost a staggering RM32! I have dined at their outlet in Centrepoint many many months back and the amount of prawns then was more than double this amount. Recession?

The chicken dish came after we had finish our dinner, and after we asked around for it. Must have been some miscommunication between the kitchen staff, but I am still a little bothered about it.

Dental Appointment tomorrow!

hugs and kisses, Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers