Friday, March 12, 2010

Oscar 2010 Gowns

Here's some of the Oscar 2010 dresses that caught my eye :)
(in no particular order)

***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Ratings are based on this author's subjective views
***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Carey Mulligan
I was gonna type a long description of how I don't like dresses with shorter fronts but the longer I look at this picture, the more I learn to love it. And she looks stunning in this gown.
8.5 / 10.0

Elizabeth Banks
Not so sure with all those layers at the bottom half of this gown, but still pretty regardless.
7.7 / 10.0

Miley Cyrus
I super love this gown!
9.8 / 10.0

Amanda Seyfried
Love her dress, but it looks a little like it's made of bubble-wrap. No offence! :(
7.0 / 10.0

Cameron Diaz
Beautifully awesome. I somehow get this Princess-ish vibe while staring at this gown.
8.8 / 10.0

Kristen Stewart
I think she can look pretty when she wants to :)
Love the top half of this gown!
8.2 / 10.0

Giuliana Rancic
Love the colour and top half of this dress too. The bottom half looks a little complicated, but thumbs up for this gown too!
8.2 / 10.0

Queen Latifah
As you've might guessed, I love the top half of this awesome gown. Love the colour, but not the flippy thing at the end. LOL
7.8 / 10.0

Can you imagine yourself wearing any of these? :) :) :)
I Y SWEETHEART NECKLINES AND BARE-BACK DRESSES!

hugs and kisses
Y

Credits to Zimbio for the wide selection of pictures of the recent 82nd Annual Academy Awards.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers