Friday, February 5, 2010

My little messed up life..

Suddenly, I've got this option. To further my studies overseas. It's just an option. Right now, I've got many things on mind. How could I have failled and still expect to be accepted there? Even so, what can I use to apply? AUSMAT? That was 2 long years ago. Even the rooftop area of Sunway University changed a lot since then. Gosh and did I mention...the cost of the entire course of study, excluding living costs and miscellaneous? That's a whole lot of money and an even bigger pressure to do well. Right now, doing well is not a hope, but a compulsory, mandatory and a MUST to do item on my priority list. With all that said, I guess all I have to do now is find out more on everything. Information, information, information. IMU is always a choice =)
And thanks to anyone who wanted to sms/e-mail with good wishes. (You know who you are) It's the thought that counts :)

************************************************

Made fishes and tiny lanterns out of angpaos with Grandma today. CNY is coming!

Also, went out again today and when I got back, Dad asked if I got to sit in an Atos today. I said Yes. I don't think it'll be a secret any longer. *sighs*

hugs and kisses Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers