Words cannot describe what I felt last night. I know you don’t want to talk about it, but I feel very disoriented and troubled without saying out exactly how I felt. I care deeply about you. But I can’t be crying myself to sleep each time we have a problem. Never in my life have I encountered nor expected myself to be in this situation where you called me (because I wanted to talk to you) and expect me to have a conversation with myself while you watch a movie on your laptop (which you swore you were not). Not only was the volume up high, you couldn’t hear me talking at all and blamed me when I started screaming at you for an answer to a question you didn’t hear. To me, conversations and the very purpose of talking over the phone are so that 2 individuals could TALK, and not one talking while the other is doing something else? I was very excited when you called. I wanted to tell you every single small detail of my life since it’s almost 2 weeks since I last saw you. You were the exact opposite. You said you have nothing to say to me. You wanted me to tell you everything, and tell me nothing in return. What am I suppose to think? Is this a very healthy relationship and friendship? If I doubt your sincerity of trying to treat me better than ever before, you would in turn ask me back on what we should do. Oh God. I accept it that men are very bad at reading hints and the little clues we women leave behind. But in this case, I would expect any sane man out there to do whatever they could in their power to win back this woman’s heart and trust. Is it that hard to understand that whenever you feel you did something wrong, you try to make it up to that person? It is very disrespectful of you, and the worse thing? You didn’t know it was your fault and did not bother to apologize. Better yet, you claimed the whole situation was purely my fault and chose not to talk about it. I may not know the reason behind your ignorance to talk about the situation but from my current point of view, it looks as if you are trying to bail out of the whole situation. I’m sorry, but it HURTS.
hugs and kisses Y




No comments:
Post a Comment