I was contemplating on moving to a new blog address, with a new blog template and new blog posts. However, I had so much problems editing the codes for that slider that I totally gave up. I'm no html code genius and I find it so hard to align everything perfectly. Came across this blog template which look awesome and decided to place it instead of the plain old white minima blog template. I thought it was just a temporary measure, until I solve the problems I have with the other template. I searched high and low, dug through websites and finally found the slider I was looking for! So I decided there and then to continue this blog address as it would make my life simpler. With the slider in place, I am now having some minor issues with the height and width of blog posts title and column adjustment. Can anyone help me with that?
De-cluttering my room again!
hugs and kisses
Y
No comments:
Post a Comment