Went for a movie today. Tooth Fairy was awesome, though I'm sure my sister would have enjoyed it more than I do :) Dwayne Johnson's role in this movie is quite similar to that in The Game Plan. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed myself :)
Do fairies really exist? Y
*****
Julie Andrews plays the head of Fairyland, and she still looks the same as she was in The Princess Diaries

****************************************************
My house repairing, refurbishing and repainting process is almost done, maybe after a few more days of painting the blinds, I'll be relieved of my painting duty :)
I want to watch My Sister's Keeper NOW!! After reading the book, the only possible and natural move is to watch the movie!
Oh, and I received my MUET results via post a few days ago. I'm super duper glad I made it past the required Band 4. At least, this is one exam I am happy about :)
hugs and kisses
Y




No comments:
Post a Comment