Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010!

Had FUN the whole of yesterday!

Woke up early ate Tiger biscuits for breakfast. Then, dad and I went to SBL to buy books for my brother. Dad dropped me off at 1U for a movie with friends :D

Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 were superbly cute and adorable! Though the movie feels a little short, I still enjoyed myself throughout the movie.

Couldn't decide which Chipmunks is the cutest and lovable of 'em all Y


With the Chipettes; Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor Y

Here's the famous scene from the movie and trailer.
"Call me!"


Bought 4 bottles of Sparkling Juice, 3 for Ming Siang (Technically it wasn't entirely I who bought it :P its one from each of us) and 1 for my family.

Went to Ming Siang's house around 8-ish to find that we were the early birds there :P Nevertheless, once more people started to arrive, the house was filled with noise and laughter. Food was awesome, I lurve the thingy with crabmeat in it! After watching them play rounds and rounds and more rounds of blackjack, CL, May Zin, KahMun and I left at 11.30pm as Kah Mun had to travel home far. The remaining 3 of us head over to CentrePoint where I ordered Green Tea Frappucino Y and sat there waiting for fireworks at 1U/Curve to begin. As soon as it started, I walked out onto the pavements and watch :D

Even long after the fireworks stopped, we stayed there till 2am to talk and chat and laugh XD I had GREAT FUN! Great atmosphere, Great drinks and Great company :D

It's time to make new resolutions!

Let 2010 be a plane ride with GOD as your pilot,
STRENGHT as your wings,
HOPE as your fuel,
LOVE as your engine,
GOOD COMPANY as your crew,
FAITH as your safety belt and
HAPPINESS as your passengers.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

Hope all of you had an equally awesome and smashing New Year's Eve celebration!

Happy New Year 2010, peeps!! :D

hugs and kisses Y

2 comments:

May Zin, Teng said...

haha. i liked the thing with the crabmeat in too!

Andrea said...

yay! you commented! XD

Daisypath Anniversary tickers