Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Highlights!

Currently: Awaiting the Letter of Doom
***************************************************
Found some awesome pictures in my laptop that I didn't realise was there all along! Some highlights during the past 5 months was:
Senior-Junior Night
This was when us juniors get to meet our seniors, play games, take pictures and EAT =)

Charity Home Visit
This was when we were placed in groups to go on a field visit. Our group went to Precious Childrens Home. It was great FUN!

Last lecture of Semester 1
I remembered clearly it was Human Physiology's lecture.

My birthday!
Went to Chili's. It was my first time there =)

Seems odd to me that I couldn't reach my mentor nor Ms Delilah when everyone else can. What seems to be the problem?

Going to have dinner, and then back to my study table =)
Wish me Good Luck! I'll need all the four-leaved clovers you can find! =)

hugs and kisses
Y

1 comment:

May Zin, Teng said...

i like your hair in these photos. =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers