Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy week ahead

I will be having:
  • General Chemistry Poster Presentation on Monday
  • 2 meetings regarding assignments on Monday
  • Principles of Human Nutrition Class Test 2 on Tuesday
  • English Presentation on Tuesday
  • Organic Chemistry Test on Wednesday
  • Professionalism in ND Seminar [Presentation] on Wednesday
  • Principles of Human Nutrition Seminar [Presentation] on Friday
  • Field Trip Report
  • Field Trip Group Presentation
Heard that the Organic Chemistry Class Test 1's Result is out. Am undecided whether to enquire about my results or not. Either way, Wish Me Good Luck!


I have no idea which subject I should begin to study.

I planned not to sleep tonight, but as usual sleepiness and tiredness overcome me.


I bet everyone's busy studying now while I head over to my comfy bed.


Told piggy the stuffs that happened during Human Physio Class, and he didnt laugh even once but seemed to be interested in what I have to say =.=" Hopefully he'll get to use the brand new wallpaper on his phone! :D

I miss my buddies! Sorry I couldn't make it for Sushi the other day!! T.T

hugs and kisses

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers