Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Day

This week's schedule is rather hectic. Just today, I had my Practical session, in which I have to submit a report after Raya Break. Collected my Krause Textbook which costs a staggering RM159 in total! Its like 3 inches thick? LOL I'll take a picture of it soon. Dr. Kang's lectures are quite fun and interactive, and he made learning Chemistry somehow easier and interesting. You'll never believe me, but yeah I somehow look forward towards his lectures XD
Also, had English today in which we were suppose to debate on 'Is it justifiable to hunt wild animals in their natural environment?' It was................

*
**
***
****
*****
A TOTAL DISASTER
*****
****
***
**
*


Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad, but seriously, who gives presentations like that? Gahhh *bangs head on wall*

Cai Li, go watch the Halal video! You'll know what Ms Cecelia was talking about in class just now! :) Updates on videos!





Mom will be leaving for UK tonight T.T
For a WEEK
Can you imagine?


hugs and kisses
Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers