
Please, do me a favor, check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodness_of_fit and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi-square_statistic and kindly explain it all to me :D
Have finally found a way to plot a titration curve on excel, thanks to Eileen aka Penthouse :)
Went early to uni this morning to rehearse the dance moves and songs for the Charity Home Visit :) It was realllyyyy FUN! Amidst all the strict rules and studying, somehow coming to uni is something I look forward to everyday :) Met so many new faces today 'cause though we were all in the same course, we hardly got the chance to interact with each other XD
Trying to get involve in IMU Cup but training sessions is all scheduled during the night as generally many classes in IMU ends at 6.15pm. Think I have the energy to attend classes during the day, train and exercise during the night and still able to drive myself home near midnight and still wake up early for the next day's lecture? I doubt so.
Class tests coming soon!
Should I attend 5B's gathering on the 15th August 2009?
hugs and kisses




No comments:
Post a Comment