Monday, August 17, 2009

The Memorable Gathering

5B's gathering was supposedly on the 15th August 2009. They said the whole class was going, and it turned out that our class only consists of 5 guys and 2 girls? XD haha

The guys at Cold Storage while waiting for May Zin to grab her 100 plus XD


CL and May Zin talking crap about drinks XD

Including myself, a total of 7 persons attended the gathering. (Did I miss anyone out?) Apparently there's another gathering on the 21st August, organized by Deric. Wonder who will be attending it this time around.

On a lighter note, AAD posted an announcement today stating that General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry class tomorrow is cancelled. Which means, I HAVE NO CLASS UNTIL THURSDAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! XD However, I still need to do lots of revision, especially for Chemistry and Statistics! Have no idea on what the lecturer is saying, and as always, he gets confused by his own lectures and thus creates confusion and havoc among us students who are sitting nicely in a cinema-like auditorium. Decided to buy a book which costs RM55.00 to read more on Chi-Square and ANOVA.


It may look as if I'm super duper hardworking but seriously, these pictures are here for illustration purposes only. Haha :D

hugs and kisses

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers