Sunday, August 30, 2009

Everything

27th August was my mom's birthday, as well as Alisa's. Had an early celebration for mom the weekend before, at The Curve. Bet if you've seen this sign before, you would have known where we went for dinner :P





Familiar? Tell me if you PJ-ians still don't recognise this >.<

and here's a picture of Cai Li playing the piano in LT2 :)

Also, went to Gerard's shop opening today. Opening a computer shop and juggling studies in between can be really hectic at 19, and he has done exactly that. Congratulations and all the best, Ger! :D No photo taken as I was in a rush and forgotten the camera.

Merdeka is this Monday, which means PUBLIC HOLIDAY! and in terms of reality means that I have more time to think and complete assignments (did I mention, I have Statistics Group Project, Chemistry Poster, Seminar Group Talk, Field Trip Report, Anti-Ageing Advertisement and English Final Assignment to worry about? Not to mention English Assessment 1 and Principles of Human Nutrition Class Test next week? )

Busy busy busy

hugs and kisses Y

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers