Thursday, April 30, 2009

=)

To those of you whom I sent the email regarding the swine flu, please do read it! It's really important to know more about it!

Today, I went out practically the whole day, from 10.30 a.m. till about 5.30 p.m! Went to 1U to meet up with kahmun, mayzin and cl for one last time before kahmun starts her 2nd semester in Nilai. Bought many presents and spent alot of money on those presents so I hope they'll like it =)

Tomorrow, labour day, is my sister's birthday! She'll be turning 10 :) keke and I bought her a toy bunny that she wanted so much and a word-search book. Also, Aili and Kahmun's birthday are coming soon, May 7th and 11th to be exact. Bought a mini penguin water dispenser and piggy bank for aili haha check it out at Action City. Also bought a monkey coin thing for piggy (I really don't know how to describe it, I'll upload a picture of it soon).


Random:

EALDP group play =)

The one and only picture I have of the people in my EALDP class

hugs and kissesY

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers