However, that is not always the case. Even homework like Maths and Art- subjects which exercises are from text book or any homework which Z so conveniently "forgot" to do ends up in my sister's bag! I remember clearly helping my sister with her art so that she could do Z's art! AND the topic given was to draw your OWN FAMILY MEMBERS!
Almost everyday, my sister comes back from school to tell me stories about Z and how she manage to got my sister to do her homework for her. Everyday, I tell the same thing over and over again to my sister- to refuse to do her homework and just walk away, FRIENDS don't expect friends to do each other's homework for the ENTIRE YEAR!
Recently, sis came back from school and told me another story. Her school's PIBG meeting was coming, and letters were given to students to be given to parents. Behind the letter was a form to be resubmitted to the teacher on whether or not the parent was going to attend the meeting. Also, there was a space provided to give feedback on the issues that should be covered in the meeting. Z's father wrote "Tidak cukup kerja rumah". (I was suprised he even noticed the lack of homework Z has) Z was smart, she asked teacher whether the feedback paper was a must to hand in, and when the teacher said no, Z very happily kept the paper back into her school bag.
Think this is bad? Here's the thing that made me mad the most.
Her class was given 2 assignments to complete, Sivik and Kajian Tempatan. Me and my sister work hard during the weekends, completing both the projects well ahead of time. However, a month after her initial dateline, I asked her whether she handed in her projects and how were the marks? She replied that Z borrowed her Sivik project claiming that she "don't know how to do". However, when she went to the staff room one day, she saw that Z's project was already there! KT, on the other hand, she was scared to hand in to teacher in case Z saw it and want to borrow it too!
Gosh! 10 year old girls! When I was 10 I remember still playing monkey bars! Most of my classmates were prefects and after school, you could see prefects playing monkey bars and "ice and fire" =) yes, we do borrow homeworks home to complete but we never gave homeworks to each other!
Mom went to collect her report card the other day and I specifically requested her to tell teacher about it. However, when she came back she said that it was already after school time and teacher was rushing her!! I feel a really deep sense of dislike over Z but there is nothing I can do about it. Will continue to remind mom to report it to her class teacher again..
Speaking of teachers, her teachers all supposedly did not notice that there was 2 different writing in Z's karangan, english, maths, moral, etc books! What has happen to the world we live in?? P.S: I don't even think my sister knows about monkey bars..
hugs and kisses
Y




No comments:
Post a Comment