| Girl Personal Questions | |
| Name:: | andrea |
| Nickname:: | ho xin ku |
| My Favorite Part Of My Body Is:: | dunno |
| My Worst Habit Is:: | making funny sounds @_@ |
| I Feel Sexiest In:: | *secret* |
| The Tv Shows I'm Totally Addicted To Are:: | seldom watch shows but like america's next top modal, law of ueki n colourcloud palace |
| Do You Believe In Love At First Sight:: | yess |
| I Think Sex On The First Date Is:: | B.A.D |
| PDA Is:: | good, sumtimes |
| I Would Never Date A Guy Who:: | wear skirts, juz 4 fun -_-" |
| I've Always Had A Thing For:: | guys who juz had a hair cut..lol i mean dun u tink they look so neat n cute n everythin?? =D |
| The Best Time To Drop The L Bomb Is:: | NOW |
| Do You Wear The Pants In Your Realtionships:: | erm...yeah |
| My Favorite Date Is:: | EVERYTIME |
| The Best Advice I've Ever Been Givin Was And From:: | frm mayzin: nvr luv a guy more than he luvs u |
| One Thing I Wish I'd Known About Relationships Yrs Ago That I Know Now Is:: | relationships= patience, tolerance n endurance^-^ |
| The Craziest Rumor I've Heard About Myself Is:: | tat i snatched mz's bf... |
| You'd Be Shocked To Find Out That I've Never Dated:: | when i was wid.... |
| I Have Been Mistaken For:: | melissa teh lishia! MANY MANY TIMES!! lol my twin! |
| You'd Be Surprised To Find Out That I Do My Own:: | ...those who noe me would noe..lol |
| My Friends Always Make Fun Of Me For:: | being wid him HAHA |
| My Goal Is To One Day:: | be a succcesful person, marry a wonderful husband n hav kids =D |
| The Next Place I'd Love To Travel To Is:: | LA |
| You'd Be Shocked To Find Out I've Never:: | !!! really washed my own clothes |
| I Wish I Could Stop_____ But I Seriously Can't Help It:: | thinking _ _ |
| I Have A Crush On:: | U |
| The Movie I Watch Over And Over Is:: | 50 first dates |
| I'd Love To Be A(N):: | mother |
| The Best Beauty Tip I've Ever Been Givin Is:: | 2 put foundation 2 cover up all those unwanted thingys |
| The Most Embarassing Thing That's Ever Happened To Me Was:: | when i fell down over sum1 in skool X_x |
| The Words I Live By Are:: | .::read more, learn more, laugh more n love more::. |
| The Feature I Get The Most Compliments On Is My:: | hmmm not sure... |
| I'm Not As _____ As I Look:: | small |
| Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out In The Past:: | hmmm mayb...lunch counted oh =P |
| I Think I'll Probably Get Married:: | when im ready! |
| I'm Deathly Afraid Of:: | insects, lizards, cockroaches, frogs |
| On A Random Saturday Afternoon, I Can Be Found:: | on my bed, dreaming....... |
| I Just Dont Feel Hot If I Don't Have:: | da sun glaring at me @_@ |
| I've Been In Love:: | love? as in real love? dunno...mayb once |
| If I Could Trade Lives With Another Person, It Would It Be:: | reese witherspoon |
| I Tend To Fall For:: | guys who make me laugh! =) |
| The Best Part Of Being In A Relationship Is:: | u can care n be cared for >.< |
| The Worst Part Is:: | da jealous feelings |
| I'm So Attracted To Guys Who Have:: | da cutest features wid da nicest smiles =D |
| Getting Married Is Something:: | S.P.E.C.I.A.L ^-^ |
| If You Open My Purse Right Now, You'd Find:: | my ic, AIA card, popular n bg card, cash n pictures >.< |
| The One Trend You'll Never Catch Me In Is:: | FUR |
| The One Food I Simply Cannot Resist Is:: | SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
| The Best Advice I've Ever Received Was:: | 2 watch ur own dignity n pride |
| The Most Important Thing I've Learned From A Sibling Is:: | 2 fight 4 wud u wan? LOL |
| I Can't Resist A Guy With:: | shiny eyes n a bright smile |
| Do You Stay Friends With Your Exes:: | in dis case, yeahh |
| My Favorite Kind Of Date Is:: | when we talk n laugh alot =D |
| Can You Have A Good Relationship Without Amazing Sex:: | not sure, but dun tink so |
| The Greatest Compliment I've Ever Been Givin Is:: | ur're beautiful ^-^ |
| Take this survey Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Bzoink survey~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment